Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Story No. 6

Genre of the Story is Drama

Nayantara Mattoo comes to India from New York to study about the impact of usage of non-renewable sources of energy in environment and human health. She is working for United Nations and has to present a report in a meeting on global warming. She lands in New Delhi, and reaches Singrauli’s coal mine in Madhya Pradesh. On reaching Singrauli, she was received by Uday Rao and soon they develop chemistry as Uday is very frank in topics of Nayantara’s interest. Uday find her very straight forward in talking but he likes her upright attitude for life and work. They both reaches Uday’s office and there they meet Lal Baal Maal Sharma, Uday’s boss. Nayantara find Mr. Sharma very non serious kind of person and she shares her opinion with Uday also, to which he clarifies that you need to work with him first and then you can be judgmental.


Story continues…..

Please contact for:

1. Film Title
2. Full Story
3. Screenplay
4. Song Lyrics
5. Song Composition

Surya Prakash Arya
sparya_in@yahoo.com/91-94120-53135


I am a Creative Soul, who loves to write. You give me topics, I can write stuff on it incredibly. Touché!!! Well, I have written many stories which are ready to be published in print or developed into full fledged films. I have written complete screenplay for films and skits. I want to associate with Film Production Houses in India (aka Bollywood, Tollywood, Mollywood) and abroad (aka Hollywood) as a part timer, cause Creative Soul’s like me wants to experiences life to pour those things out on papers.

Professionally I am a hard core Power Professional who is into Project Conceptualization, Planning & Monitoring, Due-Diligence, Risk Assessment and Financial Analysis.

So, what are you waiting for? Just give me a hit on email or give me a call and let’s make a history rather than just reading history!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment